Example [book/chap6/wavepacket] to accompany the book Finite Volume Methods for Hyperbolic Problems by R. J. LeVeque.
Advection with wavepacket initial data.
- Periodic boundary conditions are used on a domain of length 1 with advection velocity u=1.
- The output is set to integer times so the pulse should have propagated one period each frame.
- Try changing clawdata.limiter in setrun.py to test each limiter.
- Set clawdata.order = 1 for the upwind method.
- Converted to Clawpack 5.0 form in 2013.
- Updated for Clawpack 5.4.0 in January, 2017